Thursday 2 May 2013

scedule


5th of January 2013

I created a blogger account for my coursework to be posted on which will allow the examiner to have be able to access my work at the click of a button.

13rd of January 2013

I have started to analyse magazine covers, double page spreads and content pages from music magazines, such as vibe and fobs while doing this I have noted the good and bad things about each of these magazines so I have a clear idea of how my magazine should look and how small details can change a lot, while doing this have also been creating rough ideas for my magazine to create a unique style.

26th of January 2013

Now I have finished researching for my music magazine, I have now starting to think how my magazine should look and the main things i need to do like making shore my ideas attract my target audience  and how I can apply all the important information to my magazine but in an appealing way.

3nd of February 2013

After planning how I want my magazine to look as a draft I now know that my main details are the photography’s for my double page spread and my front cover because they are the two most important pages in my magazine and I will have to get an appropriate location to take them in.

14th of February 2013

After some more research on other music magazines and other genres of music, I now have a good idea of how I want my final magazine to look I started practice session with Photoshop to increase my understanding and technical skills to be able get the best quality and also a unique final magazine, I know feel more confident in using Photoshop CS5 and CS6.

19th of February 2013

Now I'm accustom to using Photoshop I am now thinking about what I want to display in my magazine and how, I have started looking at magazine text, articles, Magazine layouts and magazine titles which is some of the most important and   interesting information that I want  to put in my magazine. I have started to plan out where my article and the big winners list will go on my magazine.

22nd of February 2013

I have now started to create my front cover, double page spread and content page and also my articles as well as started editing some of my images that will be on my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment