Wednesday 1 May 2013

My magazine drafts

 This is my content page draft for my magazine i have created a good layout that i think will attract the audience I'm trying to target, the title Blow has been put in the top left hand corner because you naturally read from the left so it will be the first bit of information you read and the most important bit because this magazine is also marketing the company name, i have advertised the record label in the corner because its important  but does not need to be centre of the page, the numbers have been set behind a line to separate them from the titles.
 This is my front cover draft i have used the name Blow through out the magazine and in the same position to create template, i think thins looks very good on this type of music magazine, i have also added a bar code because this magazine will be sold in shops and will make it easier for the shops to manage there stock, the Years big winners list has been put on the magazine running down the side who faded into the images of the artist who is advertising my magazine.
This is a draft of my double page spread i have used the same title again Blow but a lot bigger to capture the audience attention, i have also advertised the artist clothing label on the double page spread because it al about him and what he has done in his music career, i have also created a border around my double page spread to make it stand out and also help the image on the right hand side to blend in because its needs a background, i think this will create a wide range of different people to my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment