Sunday 31 March 2013

My magazine evaluation

My Magazine Evaluation 

For my magazine i have used a BOLD font tinted in grey and a smoked background to make the title stand out and catch the audience attention this makes my magazine look very unusual, The title is overlapping the large portrait image of ashley david witch gives the magazine more of a striking  look because the grey title is overlapping a black background, for my magazine i have also used a wide range of colours from white, blue, green, grey, black and also red witch make it more appealing to a wider range of audience, my magazine has also advertised a large number of celebrity music artist that are well known world wide and will attract fans to buy my magazine.

After being given feed back on my magazine I changed the colours from black to Red to make the words stand out more and also catch the readers attention a lot more, i also turned the more important information into a different colour to catch the readers attention, after reading my feedback i decided to start from scratch on my double page spread because it was a bit bland and didn't impress my target audience.

Forbes has all been advertised on my magazine because they are the hosts of The Big Year's Winners witch is a very important even for the music industry because puts all the artist in ranks of best sellers of the year, Most profited artist, Lyricist of the year and other categories this will help attract all the Forbes press and fans to my magazine, This magazine is targeted at all types of music artist, fashion designers and all types of members of public that are into fashion and music.

My magazine is targeted at 15-45 year olds that are into the latest fashion, newest artist industry and also most popular music celebs that have famous history, this magazine has been created to appeal to all ages because i have used a wide range of ages of artist in magazine witch is appeal to older people.

While constructing my magazine i have learnt the ins and outs of photoshop and what can be done to give you the best finish in quality and extraordinary designs from using an existing font from something and adapting it to be even better, i am know able to edit images and fade them into layers to create the best effects possible and create texts and fonts that would attract a wide audience.
                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment